Members of the Springbank aviation community are joined together promoting the development and improvement of the Springbank Airport. Committed to working as the major representative of the Springbank Airport stakeholders.
Our Current Stated Objectives are:
● improving Airport safety;
● opening and Maintaining lines of communication with our municipal neighbors;
● striving to enhance the appearance of the airport;
● to reduce the environmental impact of the airport;
● to maintain the capital value of the buildings presently built on leased land;
● to organize and sponsor community events;
● to provide representation for pilots and businesses;
● to foster excellent working relationships with;
a. Calgary Airport Authority (CAA)
b. Transport Canada
d. The District of Rocky View
e. Canada Customs Revenue Agency
f. Our municipal neighbors.
The Springbank Airport Business and Pilots Association is governed by a volunteer group of Board Members who represent a wide spectrum of the Springbank Airport community and are committed to SABPA’s founding principles.
Click here to view our 2018 board members
We currently have vacancies on the Board of Directors. If you would be interested in joining either as a member or a Board Member please contact us.